The RS (Spreader Compatible) model is designed for commercial use with full size ¾ ton and 1 ton 4-wheel drive vehicles. The RS is the most rugged and versatile Snowman pull plow because of the twin cylinders and heavy steel construction. The wide-set mounting arms allow enough clearance for the plow to operate behind most spreaders. Compatible with spreaders 48" wide X 20" deep. A tested and approved receiver hitch is provided with each plow. Hydraulic POWER DOWN pressure scrapes the surface cleaner, significantly reducing the amount of salt and sand needed for de-icing.
• The Snowman pull plow ELIMINATES "Back Dragging" and turnaround time allowing the operator to clean twice as many drives per hour.
• GREAT for condos, loading docks, driveways... any dead-end application.
• EXCLUSIVE HIGH LIFT blade raises over large drifts and pulls them away.
• Scrape the surface cleaner in just one pass with the Hydraulic POWER DOWN.
Best by design:
• Tested and approved receiver hitch provided with each plow
• POWER DOWN scrapes cleaner - 1450# Pump Pressure
• EXCLUSIVE HIGH LIFT effective in deep snow -- up to 47" lift
• The industry''s ONLY Spring-Trip Action Pull Plow
• Standard box wings to hold the snow in while plowing
• Productive ballast -- relieves front axle stress created by front plows
• Quick installation time - approx. 3 hours